Update Jonghyun Apologizes For His Infinity Challenge Controversy



Article: SHINee Jonghyun, "I apologize for my mental attitude that disturbed the viewers of Infinity Challenge"



Jonghyun's tweets:

"After Infinity Challenge was broadcasted, I got a lot of advices. I'm closed amongst Haha hyung thus I was excited. Without my intention, it disturbed the viewers. I'm distressing for the Infinity Challenge fans in addition to also the menage unit of measurement of Blue Night. I'll apologize to Haha hyung separately."

"The radio episode continues adjacent week, thus delight lookout adult man it! I learned a lot amongst this broadcast. Once again, I'm sorry!"


=====


1. [+868, -286] Jonghyun doesn't adjust Blue Night. When volition they modify the DJ...

2. [+822, -240] Haha's radio used to acquire the virtually listeners at the time. Jonghyun's mental attitude was definitely uncomfortable to watch. It's similar a rookie soccer thespian didactics a retired pro player. I wouldn't own got complained if Jonghyun is a practiced DJ. Do yous know how much listeners left later on Jonghyun became the DJ for Blue Night? ㅋㅋ Ugh, Blue Night is non at the fourth dimension slot where a shaver should last DJ-ing...

3. [+536, -233] Hm... I alone thought, "I didn't know they were close, I justice they are!" When Haha was the DJ, Jonghyun was beside him in addition to helped him. He also sang alive when he was asked to. Did people psyche to the radio at all?

4. [+88, -44] I watched the episode but I didn't experience it. I don't know what he's apologizing for. It's been a piece since Haha did a radio thus Jonghyun taught him well. Even though he did seem to human activity cool in addition to attacking similar Infinity Challenge members produce ㅋㅋ This happens on Infinity Challenge all the fourth dimension ㅋㅋ Or is it non acceptable because he's non an IC member? But it was withal fun ㅋㅋ Red nighttime or tasty bam? ㅋㅋ I'll expect frontwards to it

5. [+81, -31] Those who listened to Haha's Blue Night would never criticize Jonghyun ㅋㅋ I scream upwards they didn't fifty-fifty psyche to the radio

6. [+77, -14] Haha's twitter: What is it??? What happened???

7. [+66, -26] If yous listened to Haha's Blue Night, in addition to thus yous wouldn't criticize Jonghyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+60, -12] Haha is fifty-fifty scream for what happened on his Twitter...

9. [+58, -38] So beingness an idol is a law-breaking Haha is a radio sunbae but Jonghyun was arrogant? If yous listened to Blue Night, in addition to thus yous wouldn't country that. He alone explained the concept of the radio. Haha doesn't fifty-fifty know what's going on. Keyboards are scarier than guns

10. [+57, -15] I didn't actually experience anything... This is all because of the butthurt men

11. [+57, -35] I scream upwards he didn't intend anything bad but he seems similar a tryhard. I felt this when I saw him before. He's simply 1 of those kids who human activity cool. They don't intend to brand others angry, it's simply their personalities. But the people to a greater extent than or less them acquire annoyed ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+57, -19] If this deserves criticisms, in addition to thus how did yous lookout adult man the previous episode of IC?

13. [+54, -42] So I wasn't the alone 1 who idea this ㅋㅋ I know that they're closed in addition to he didn't intend anything bad, but he did utter equally good carelessly thus he looked a fleck rude ㅋㅋ I also idea he was speaking equally good freely to Haha



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel