Update Cringe-Worthy Idol Grouping Names

Bigbang
Girls' Generation
Infinite
Bangtan Boys (bulletproof boys)
Super Junior
Shinhwa (legend)
B2ST
GFriend (girlfriend)

-

Pann: Aren't the names of idol groups cringe-worthy?

1. [+203, -4] Before debut, Bangtan members were hence embarrassed of their ain grouping lift ㅋㅋ At gym, someone asked Suga as well as J-Hope if they were going to debut inwards a squad as well as they said yes. The somebody asked what the grouping lift was as well as they answered that it wasn't decided ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When inwards fact, the grouping lift was already decided 2 years agone ㅋㅋ I stan them hence I enjoin people, "I similar Bangtan Boys" as well as they larn suspicious as well as say, "that's non the actual lift of the group, right?" I enjoin them it genuinely is as well as they express joy at me ㅠㅠ

2. [+159, -6] Bangtan was seriously shocking. The members likewise had names similar Rap Monster as well as Suga. I wondered what form of confidence they had to last doing this.

3. [+137, -0] GFriend for me... I intend the lift is hence carelessly chosen.

4. [+69, -0] Crayon Pop's blood brother grouping is called K-Much (snakehead)

5. [+53, -0] TVXQ though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Super Junior made fun of the "TVXQ" lift only as well as then they were named "Super Junior" later ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+46, -0] I intend Bigbang, Infinite, SHINee, as well as Shinhwa are really classy names. These names are nevertheless pretty.

7. [+44, -1] When people enquire me which grouping I like, I nation "BTS" instead of "Bangtan Boys" to await classy

8. [+40, -5] I'm glad that Lovelyz didn't halt upwardly every bit Princess... They were asked to pick out betwixt Lovelyz as well as Princess as well as they chose Lovelyz ㅠㅠ

9. [+36, -1] Bangtan should've named themselves without 'Boys'. The 'Boys' business office gives North Korean vibes.

10. [+31, -0] I was shocked when Girls' Generation starting fourth dimension came out because it sounded similar an anime name. Also Apink... Why pink? Rumors nation SM Rookies volition debut every bit 'Blue Galaxy', let's nigh up.

11. [+23, -1] Bigbang is a expert name. They well-nigh debuted every bit Diamond, Bigbang is expert plenty ㅋㅋ "Hello, we're Diamond." We well-nigh became miners ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+22, -2] I got Bangtan Boys as well as Boys' Republic mixed up

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel