Update Fan Edited Pictures Of Baekyeon


Pann: Photoshopped pictures of Baekhyun & Taeyeon

1. [+134, -37] I empathise why people dislike them simply the visual is in addition to thus pretty...



2. [+110, -27] Look at that amazing character ㅋㅋ

3. [+109, 82] Stan attractors ㅠㅠ I'm thankful in addition to lamentable at how they essay to move overnice to fans in addition to engagement quietly... I'm non upset anymore because they dear their fans in addition to thus much ㅠㅠ Pretty <3



4. [+71, -14] They tally good simply I promise people would destination posting nearly them... Some fans are nonetheless wound past times them.

5. [+66, -43] What's the indicate of this? Only i-roaches similar them in addition to telephone telephone them Baekyeon ㅋㅋ

6. [+58, -12] I don't empathise why people brand these photos

7. [+45, -8] I idea I was gonna faint when their word broke out simply later a while, they produce await pretty. Fuck.

8. [+44, -14] They await real



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel