Update The Eeriest K-Pop This Year



Instiz: The eeriest K-pop this year



Hitchhiker's rails 11(Eleven) gets strongly divided opinions amongst a large expose of dislikes on Youtube



=


- I listened to it because it's from SM only I honestly couldn't sympathise the musicality of this

- I felt similar it was causing schizophrenia. It was too thus terrifying...

- It's genuinely really catchy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course of written report Hitchhiker bb

- I genuinely loathe it. It's too thus weird. It doesn't practise anything adept to my mental health

- It's real addictive ㅋㅋㅋ I used to nous to it a lot only I can't anymore. The MV is honestly scary

- This vocal makes my fingers milk shiver when I play it on Superstar SMtown...

- I get-go listened to it because it was on Superstar SMtown. I played it inward midnight too I couldn't slumber because it kept playing inward my caput ㅠㅠ

- I liked it... It's interesting how it's made out of a baby's voice. I intend in that place volition endure a lot of similar songs inward the future

- But it's too thus cheerful ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dance dance

- I watched it amongst my roommates too our faces started getting serious... And 1 of the roommates told us to plough it off too thus nosotros did

- It's gross only catchy at the same time



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel