Update Daughter Grouping Rappers



Pann: Girl grouping rappers inwards our country




Miryo




LE




CL




Moonbyul




Bora




Kemy




Amber




Jucy




Yoobin




Nada




Hyuna




Jimin


===


1. [+42, -2] There was a TV exhibit in addition to woman mortal rappers were rapping... in addition to and then Yoon Mirae rapped at the halt in addition to slayed it

2. [+39, -3] Take Bora in addition to Hyuna out ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+26, -0] I wasn't familiar amongst Miryo's rapping. When BEG was on SNL, Miryo rapped at the halt in addition to I was awed... It wasn't fast in addition to it didn't lead maintain rhymes but I was inwards wowed because she was actually good. The audience's reaction was good, also ㅋㅋ Her vox is simply amazing

4. [+14, -1] I similar Hyuna a lot but inwards Just Follow, Zico topped Hyuna...too much... I wonder why she had Zico for the featuring

5. [+12, -1] Hyuna has no solutions. She should survive a backup dancer if she likes dancing. I was listening to Navi's vocal in addition to I was enjoying the vocal until Hyuna's rap came ㅋㅋ Putting Hyuna inwards a well-made vocal ㅋㅋ She also made mistakes inwards a alive performance

6. [+12, -0] I don't similar that Nada girl. Before she debuted, she was a backup dancer of Hyuna but she openly hated Hyuna on the stage... I'm non a Hyuna fan but that daughter is dislikable


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel