Update Bobby's Disses



Pann: Bobby disses everyday



Raise Your Guard And Bounce:

"The boys who hold off sparse together with dry, when they human activity rigid to a daughter similar you, I human activity dissipated similar a existent man"



Come Here (Bobby's part)

"I alive the fast life, don’t withdraw to survive a pretty boy. They telephone telephone me a monster, I’ve never called myself that. You all are completely made of glass, much meliorate than the basement dungeon. If science equals to looks, I’m Won Bin inwards front end of a bulletproof glass"

===


1. [+93, -61] Bobby-ya, diss close embezzling, equally good ^^ You should target social issues to create existent hip-hop... You're non gonna defend him only because he's your swain member, right? H5N1 existent human should know what's correct together with incorrect ^^

2. [+77, -45] I almost entered the fandom for his middle grinning but I paused at his lyrics. In his lyrics together with interviews, he's shoving everyone away except his closed friend Zico. Honestly I don't intend Rap Monster together with Bang Yongguk lose to Bobby

3. [+64, -14] Bobby is also an idol who gets back upward from his fans. In his lyrics, he's maxim similar "you guys construct popularity past times fans' beloved together with back upward but I construct popularity past times my talent together with my work"

4. [+38, -37] Idols intend talking fast is rapping. I personally intend Bang Yongguk has a practiced vocalisation together with he's talented

5. [+37, -7] Honestly, Bang Yongguk solely has a practiced voice... In Song Jieun's Going Crazy, I idea he lived aboard ㅋㅋ Bobby beats Yongguk ㅋ Not certain close Rap Monster

6. [+36, -9] The approximate of Show Me The Money, San E, approved Rap Monster ㅋㅋ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel