Update People Amongst Celebrities' Names



Pann: Do you lot know mortal who has a celebrity's name?

1. [+144, -3] I'm a daughter simply my cite is Oh Sehun. Do you lot know how much I cringe when people yell "Sehun oppa"

2. [+121, -0] I know Kim Minseok. I'm a fan of Xiumin together with thence I said to my class, "I similar Kim Minseok together with thence much" together with my instructor made him to live on my seatmate, fuck

3. [+106, -1] My seatmate is Park Myungsoo

4. [+58, -1] My cite is Son Naeun. When a instructor checks the attendance, she calls, "Son Naeun" together with the guys hold off at me alongside surprised eyes, together with they decease surprised ane time again because of my face

5. [+42, -0] My oppa's cite is Nam Joo Hyuk. On Kakaostory, uncomplicated schoolhouse students mail him friend requests because they mean value his trace concern human relationship is mistaken ㅋㅋ

6. [+38, -0] There are definitely a lot of Lee Jieun. IU

7. [+35, -0] I'm Lee Na Young... People are telling me to present my boyfriend

8. [+28, -2] I'm Chae Jinri... Not Choi, Chae... The cite is pretty simply my facial expression upward is non fucking Sulli

9. [+25, -0] There's Kwon Jiyong together with Kwon Jiwon inward my schoolhouse together with they're twins. We telephone outcry upward Kwon Jiyong "oppa!!!!!" simply my schoolhouse is boys' high school

10. [+17, -0] My flat example is Park Geun Hye ㅋㅋ At ane point, Kim Jung Un together with Park Geun Hye ended upward inward a same flat together with thence the teachers made them seatmates on role together with told them to brand upward ㅋㅋㅋ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel