Update Demo Off Yourself

Pann: Let's present off ourselves since it's anonymous

1. [+409, -10] I become to a modest co-ed schoolhouse together with I'm the exclusively immature adult woman inwards my grade. Oppars come upwards to my course of written report everyday together with pat my hair. I desire to present it off precisely I can't because people powerfulness abhor it ㅠㅠ

2. [+387, -2] Wow, I own got null to present off. So interesting.

3. [+353, -2] I honestly envy rich families... It's non similar my household unit of measurement is pathetic precisely I envy kids from rich families.

4. [+219, -28] I'm a youngster of my mom :)

5. [+165, -7] I'm practiced at studying. I was ever inwards peak 4 inwards the entire schoolhouse together with was peak 1 a few times. I participated inwards a presentation contest yesteryear a university's gifted program. Out of 135 teams, I won the minute house for math. I'm before long going to move awarded yesteryear KAIST president.

6. [+161, -1] I've never been constipated. Fresh poop.

7. [+143, -4] I'm eating spicy tteokbokki correct now. You must move jealous of me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't genuinely own got anything to present off.

8. [+137, -3] I got accepted to medical studies at Yonsei University

9. [+122, -6] My dad is a CEO. He has companies inwards PRC together with Korea. He's a immature adult woman babo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I grew upwards alongside everything.

10. [+120, -4] I don't own got whatever pilus on my trunk together with then I never shaved. I do own got pilus on necessary parts though...

11. [+96, -0] I own got no flow cramps together with my flow is iii 4 days

12. [+87, -2] I'm a famous fanfic writer.... ㅋㅋ

13. [+52, -1] I tin plow over the axe own got lucid dreams together with then I play my ain GTA inwards the dreams

14. [+39, -2] My boyfriend's sexual practice skills are similar a god's. My 4 ex-boyfriends never satisfied me inwards whatever agency precisely my electrical current fellow makes me faint several times a day. My sight goes dark together with I honor myself crying, shivering, together with drooling. My fellow says I fifty-fifty flip my eyeballs together with it freaks him out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I genuinely hated erotic materials inwards the yesteryear precisely sometimes, all I mean value nearly is sex. The tip of my boyfriend's finger gets me goosebumps. I experience similar I'm losing control.

15. [+37, -0] They were filming a film inwards my vecino together with then I went to convey a look. I was shape equally a dying mortal due to a virus. I acted together with then difficult together with died inwards the movie.

16. [+32, -2] I went to a fansign together with my bias called me pretty ㅠㅠ I was together with then happy

17. [+22, -0] I know GD ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a footling ambiguous. He's roughly my friend together with then I saw him inwards mortal together with said hi. We know each other precisely nosotros didn't portion our numbers or anything similar that ㅋㅋ But I'm satisfied that he knows my face. Maybe he forgot already.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel