Update Tzuyu's Apology Gets Disliked, Her Changed Profile, Lg U+ To Supervene Upon Her, Jyp's Stocks & Insta


Instiz: Shocking radio of likes/dislikes on Twice Tzuyu's official apology video

(10,538 likes & 177,716 dislikes)

- I heard that fans are also disliking the video because they don't similar JYP's reply to this

- I'm nevertheless shocked at this abrupt scandal... I don't know why they're doing this to a kid

- I know that the human relationship betwixt PRC together with Taiwan is sensitive but I don't mean value targeting a shaver similar this is correct. PRC is using their ability to ruin her career.

- I wonder how Tzuyu felt. She was forced to tell her the world is PRC together with that she's Chinese, non Taiwanese. I'm honestly disappointed amongst Park Jin Young. Did he accept to create this...



Instiz: JYP fifty-fifty changed Tzuyu's profile

(Tzuyu's dwelling trouble solid the world changed from Taiwan to Taiwan of China. Korean members together with Japanese members' dwelling trouble solid countries are written inwards English linguistic communication equally 'KOREA' together with 'JAPAN', but Tzuyu's dwelling trouble solid the world is written inwards Chinese.)

- This is getting worse together with worse

- They can't surrender the Chinese marketplace realistically

- Then Taiwanese people wouldn't similar it... It's nevertheless non a perfect solution



Instiz: Tzuyu controversy... LG U+ to alter the model

(LG U+ promoted 'Tzuyu phone' to compete against SK Telecom's 'Seolhyun phone'. LG U+ is a telephone excogitation companionship then Chinese marketplace is non significant. But the blames are also going towards LG which is an electronic companionship that also sells inwards China. LG U+ is looking for an alternate model to supersede Tzuyu.)

- Only if she didn't appear on Malitel....

- Poor Tzuyu

- How much is all that? ㅠㅠ



Instiz: JYP's electrical flow stocks

- Why are they using a 16-years-old daughter for politics?

- It'll teach upwards inwards the future. I promise Tzuyu isn't hapless past times this.

- I can't fifty-fifty enquire my Chinese friends nigh it because I'm besides scared



Instiz: Park Jin Young's Instagram is getting terrorized right now

- This is getting out of hands

- I only can't empathise why he would mail a grouping to PRC that has a Taiwanese fellow member together with 3 Japanese members

- I promise Tzuyu doesn't experience guilty nigh it. She's nevertheless young...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel