Update What's Your Interest?


Pann: My involvement is abode interior. What's yours?

1. [+106, -92] Tokyo Ghoul! My dearest Kaneki <3



2. [+96, -3] Coloring



3. [+91, -0] I similar putting makeup on simply I'm bad at it. It's my concern.

4. [+45, -1] Eating



5. [+38, -2] My life tin last divided into 2 - earlier too afterwards stanning

6. [+38, -11] Cheese inward the Trap




7. [+31, -0] I mightiness audio ridiculous simply I similar studying ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Whenever I had a question, my older blood brother ever gave me the answers too I was inspired past times him. My dream is to larn a walking encyclopedia. This is how I practise it. When I larn curious near clouds, I await upwards on the kinds of clouds, forms, heights, too components. I organize the information too write them on paper. I made books on dolphins, atoms, Riemann Hypothesis, earth, Einstein, muscles, taylor series, Banach-Tarski paradox, poop, gene, too etc. I made xiv books too titled them equally 'My Useless Curiousity'. I started it inward degree v too I'm inward degree 11. I already know near most of the materials on the textbooks too thus I exclusively accept to written report lilliputian to larn expert grades. I written report English linguistic communication at an university for option method. When I experience proud of myself, I read my books to my Rilakkuma doll.

8. [+30, -0] Korean history.... I dearest it. This is the exclusively affair I know good too I like.

9. [+25, -1] Anime



10. [+21, -1] Collecting boom polish! My hobby is boom fine art too thus I purchase novel colors too rare ones when they're on sale. I intend I accept to a greater extent than than a hundred. I notwithstanding haven't used to a greater extent than or less of them. Everytime I encounter a novel one, I accept to purchase it.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel