Update Almost Shocking Rap?

Pann: What was the almost shocking rap you've e'er heard?

1. [+149, -29] "Spread all your legs similar this is a gynecologist"

2. [+139, -6] Black Nut's Graduation Album

3. [+138, -27] "Spread all your legs similar this is a gynecologist." I never snuff it mad at these things because I'm numb only this describe of piece of job pissed me off every bit presently every bit I heard it.

4. [+72, -4] "Yoo Hweee Yeoool's Sketchwiboook " yesteryear Jimin

5. [+61, -58] "I'm surprised, menboong! He wants to run into my bare face! I actually similar him! Should I demonstrate it to him!" "Pops, it's melting inward my mouth. It's amount in addition to it's melting my mouth. Baby boy, other guys don't know anything. You alternative plainly clothe because you're in addition to thus fine." These ii ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both girls are pretty only their rapping is...

6. [+58, -1] Zico's Battle Royale. I was in addition to thus shocked. Every lyric was touching in addition to speaking the truth.

7. [+58, -82] Chanyeol in addition to Sehun's rap

8. [+52, -8] "Bling bling is Jonghyun Our vehement Taemin Tofu leader Onew SHINee's ultimate Key Fire charisma Minho My mention is Minho "

9. [+47, -7] There was this BTS guy who rapped, "my natural language skills that volition post guys in addition to girls to Hong Kong" 
(tn: Hong Kong is a slang of sexual pleasance inward Korean)

10. [+45, -1] "I'm sexy, the hot trendy daughter grouping "

11. [+35, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Show Me The Money

12. [+7, -0] "Yoo Hweee Yeol's Sketchbooook Radio Star baaabyyyy " Fuck

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel