Update Fnc's Excessive Media-Play


Article: FNC CEO Han Sung Ho, "I volition differentiate FNC from SM as well as YG"

-

Pann: The shape of FNC's media-play

1. [+184, -5] Ugh, I merely promise FNC artists won't hold upwardly cast on Weekly Idol equally permanent panelists. I've ever disliked the CEO as well as then much since Chungdamdong 111.

2. [+166, -117] Nothing tin rhythm out SM's packet deals anyways

3. [+149, -4] Ugh... Weekly Idol is i of my favorite shows. I promise they won't trace packet deals. If they do, I'm seriously gonna cease watching it.

4. [+76, -11] Suzy lonely tin slay all of FNC artists ㅋㅋ That companionship would've been nix if it wasn't Yoo Jae Suk. They're as well as then annoying lately. It's as well as then dislikeable.

5. [+69, -3] Are they scared that Wonder Girls is coming dorsum equally a band? ㅋㅋ AOA flopped equally a ring as well as then they switched to sexy concept. He should worry nearly his ain artists instead.

6. [+62, -1] He excludes JYP as well as soundless he media-plays Seolhyun equally 'second Suzy'

7. [+54, -0] They perish along pushing Seolhyun equally the instant Suzy. Seolhyun said inwards an interview that the championship was burdensome for her.

8. [+49, -0] 'Second Suzy' made me express joy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Suzy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I similar Seolhyun but they withdraw to cease alongside the stupid media-play.

9. [+38, -1] I stopped reading equally before long equally he mentioned the big three ㅋㅋ What did he fifty-fifty achieve? They're as well as then arrogant without anything.

10. [+37, -1] As a JYP fan, I actually don't similar that company. Aren't they basically looking downwards on JYP? ㅋㅋ I'm nearly to dislike FNC artists because of that CEO.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel