Update Jo Seung Woo's Immature Days As Well As Acquaint Days

Jo Seung Woo's immature days



Present days



Pann: Jo Seung Woo's immature days together with acquaint days

1. [+50, -0] Ah it's driving me crazy. Why am I into ahjussis these days ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+38, -0] So handsome ㅠㅠㅠ He's means also handsome



3. [+26, -0] In Inside Men, in that place was a close-up scene of his appear upward together with it made me breathless. He's a type that's non overwhelmingly handsome.

4. [+22, -0] When I was watching Inside Men, all I stared at was his breast together with face. His acting was expert together with his face, chest, together with adapt were also doing their jobs.

5. [+21, -0] I dear Jo Seung Woo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ God's Gift was amazing

6. [+15, -0] I wondered why everyone was talking most Lee Byung Hun alone for Inside Men. Jo Seung Woo was amazing inwards it only everyone was alone focused on Lee Byung Hun's Maldives. Jo Seung Woo was extremely handsome!

7. [+14, -0] I similar present

8. [+14, -0] Hul, the gif is together with thus heart-fluttering

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel