Update Korean Teenage Boys Xl Years Ago


Pann: Teenage boys forty years ago

1. [+35, -1] Better than the present

2. [+21, -4] The uniform inwards my father's generation looks cooler than the electrical flow one

3. [+16, -0] Woah, none of them is wearing glasses... It makes the graduation photos await cleaner(?) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There was no smartphone as well as it was fifty-fifty difficult to abide by a cellphone. Most people likewise didn't convey a computer... It's random but I desire to convey a expert eyesight.

4. [+12, -0] I mightiness audio cheesy but I tin experience the youth. Why practise they await as well as then cool...

5. [+9, -0] People inwards the by await cooler. I heard that teenage boys were the strongest at that time. They're as well as then manful as well as cool.

6. [+9, -0] Honestly, I mean value people inwards the by await cooler. Not only their looks, but they're unique inwards their ain ways. These days, people all await the same because they only re-create trendy styles from celebrities.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel