Update The Matter Y'all Accept To Create Earlier Going To Bed?

Pann: The affair yous convey to exercise earlier going to bed?

1. [+250, -3] I can't slumber without peeing. I convey to pee.

2. [+204, -176] Masturbate

3. [+204, -1] I read novel webtoons as well as Panns as well as autumn asleep ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I glare every minute I purpose my telephone because the hide is also brilliant ㅋㅋ

4. [+110, -2] I write fictions of my favorite celebrities as well as my trounce inwards my head

5. [+68, -1] Delusions that brand my oculus fluttered

6. [+57, -0] I convey to force the chair into the desk. When I was a kid, I heard that a ghost volition stare at yous on the chair then I experience uncomfortable amongst the chair out ㅋㅋ

7. [+56, -0] Charge my phone

8. [+44, -0] I plough on the fan, prevarication downwardly on the side, as well as banking concern tally horoscopes ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+40, -0] Put on a lip balm

10. [+37, -0] Set my alert clock as well as banking concern tally how many hours of slumber I'll get

11. [+34, -5] Pray

12. [+27, -0] I purpose my phone, it makes me autumn asleep

13. [+20, -0] Drink water. I convey to drinkable a few cups.

14. [+12, -0] Listen to ASMR! But I goal upwardly spending an hr listening to ASMR on Youtube.

15. [+10, -0] I intend of the funny materials that happened to my friends as well as giggle ㅋㅋ

16. [+8, -1] Feed my hedgehog

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel