Update Histrion Kwak Siyang's Controversial By On A Dating Show

Kwak Siyang starred on a survival dating show


Q: "Who produce y'all intend is the biggest component instrumentalist here?"



(everybody points at Kwak Siyang)



KSY: "It's truthful inwards approximately ways. Before I graduated high school, I was a large player. After I constitute my path inwards life, I stopped wanting to cheat."



Q: "How many girls accept y'all dated?"



KSY: "More than a dish! About 100."



"Lies!"
"So y'all dated many girls at once..."



KSY: (to a woman soul cast) "How was your rootage sex?"




Kwak Siyang has skinship alongside a woman soul cast



They destination upward lying on the same bed

-

Pann: WGM Kwak Siyang's past

1. [+683, -8] Wow, celebrities are all nearly their image... He cleaned his ikon yesteryear Oh My Ghost in addition to WGM. Look at his inexpensive words that depict women equally a 'dish'. I tin come across his class.

2. [+581, -5] Gross, he's on WGM? Is he shameless? He basically showed his trashy self on a TV demo in addition to didn't facial expression people to uncovering out?

3. [+526, -8] I wonder what Kim So Yeon thinks equally she reads this

4. [+182, -0] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He cried at Kim So Yeon's suggest on WGM, was it all acting then? You tin never say the truth of people.

5. [+179, -1] I likewise constitute it funny when Kwak Siyang acted similar he didn't accept many dating experiences on WGM ㅋㅋㅋ Men likewise human action fake.

6. [+142, -0] I constitute him likeable because he's tall in addition to handsome only this is thence gross. I looked him upward in addition to he said to a greater extent than inexpensive things. I idea he was an innocent handsome guy. He cleaned his ikon well. If I was Kim So Yeon, I'd hold out thence embarrassed to intend that I was fooled yesteryear him.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel