Update To A Greater Extent Than Or Less Heart-Fluttering Kabe-Don?


Pann: Which lay is the near heart-fluttering one?

1. [+214, -4] Definitely 2. But I intend I'll endure worried because he could fifty-fifty meet poles on my confront ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at the agency I think... I gauge I'm non a romantic person.

2. [+178, -5] ii is Yoo Jung's fashion too 4 is Baek Inho's fashion ㅠㅠ I similar both

3. [+150, -1] ii seems to endure the best simply if they're genuinely done inwards existent life, I don't intend I tin stand upwards it ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+58, -2] How to bargain amongst the 4 positions



5. [+51, -1] Even though you lot intend you lot can't stand upwards them, you'll larn a core attack if a handsome guy genuinely does that to you. When I was 20, a handsome oppa got boozer too did ii equally he was saying, "shouldn't you lot know past times instantly that I similar you?" I didn't fifty-fifty similar him simply it gave me a core attack. After that, I started liking him too nosotros went out ㅋㅋ

6. [+37, -1] If it's non a guy that you lot like, it'll exclusively endure scary...

7. [+17, -1] I similar ii simply it's non appropriate for afternoons. It should endure done during nights.

8. [+13, -0] 4

9. [+11, -0] Am I the exclusively 1 who likes 3? It looks too then manful <3

10. [+11, -1] I similar every 1 of them simply it'll never locomote on to me

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel