Update Create Y'all Convey A Unique Habit?

Pann: Do you lot get got a unique habit?

1. [+362, -18] When I do running, I think, "my household unit of measurement volition popular off if I don't become far inwards thirty seconds!" But if I fail, I add together additional 10 seconds ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+340, -5] When I read something on the Internet or the book, I experience similar I'm missing an of import point. So I maintain going dorsum in addition to forth.

3. [+331, -6] If I striking my left mitt yesteryear mistake, I too get got to striking my correct hand

4. [+195, -1] If it's 3:52, I go, "I'm gonna starting fourth dimension studying at 4." When it's 4:13, I go, "I'm actually gonna starting fourth dimension at 4:30." When it's 4:47, I go, "I'll starting fourth dimension at 5." I proceed to play on my weep upwards on the bed, fuck.

5. [+162, -3] I maintain checking the comments I wrote. I audio similar an attending seeker only I cheque how many likes my comments got. If my comment got a lot of likes, I read it multiple times ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+135, -1] Fuck, I get got a habit of non studying

7. [+107, -0] After watching a movie, I ever read the reviews to encounter if people concur amongst me ㅋㅋ

8. [+96, -16] My teeth shake when I'm cold... It makes sounds

9. [+95, -0] If my writing looks nice, I stare at it in addition to wishing it's my commons writing

10. [+52, -0] I ever laid upwards everything to 5. The TV majority has to last xv in addition to I experience practiced if the weep upwards battery is 95% ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel