Update Zico's Conduct Hair



Pann: Zico's lead hair







=====


1. [+67, -6] Jiho makes my middle fluttered <3

 I intend these looks are the calmest looks of him I Update Zico's lead hair


2. [+58, -6] I intend these looks are the calmest looks of him I've seen recently. Jiho-ya, simply focus on rapping, or simply hold upwards tall, don't hold upwards cute, don't clothing well, or don't compose songs. You're fifty-fifty learning to play a guitar... Don't ㅠㅠ Kidding, don't operate also much as well as don't acquire sick. If you're bored, liberate your mixtape please

3. [+55, -6] HER vocal was as well as thus sweetness as well as Zico wrote the lyrics ㅠㅠ The lyrics are amazing

4. [+21, -41] So you're dating Jung Eunji?

5. [+20, -3] Zico Pann!

 I intend these looks are the calmest looks of him I Update Zico's lead hair


6. [+19, -2] (exo fan) Thanks to BBCs for giving us oranges at IAC. They were delicious. I wishing the best for Block B. HER is as well as thus good



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel