Update Ze:A Leader's Shocking Tweets



Instiz: ZE:A's tweets today that seems to endure something wrong

















"Everyone, you lot know I beloved you, right?"

"From right away on, I volition communicate in addition to allow all Earth know what I induce got been keeping inwards my heart, what I saw amongst my eyes, in addition to the life I felt through my tears. Please follow me, everyone. I particularly inquire the reporters to follow me.."

"I volition hint in addition to hope that my SNS volition endure a house for me to yell out all the unfairness. From right away on, I volition but alive equally a human in addition to a man. I volition non transcend past times if I come across unjustness. I shouldn't induce got kept it all in. All that came dorsum to me were useless curses in addition to the depression that trapped me."

"There's zip long to endure said. I believe that a truthful leader, a truthful owner, a truthful king, in addition to a sincere individual should know how to nous to the cries of his people. I can't endure tricky similar a fox. But I volition alive justly similar a lion. No, that's but my style, in addition to I won't shroud it."

"I volition present you lot what a truthful leader is, what sacrifice is, in addition to I'll present you lot how tears plough to fury. I'm non joking. From right away on, fun things volition happen. If my Twitter describe of piece of job concern human relationship gets deleted or muted, you lot tin accept that to hateful that I am beingness pressured past times that variety of influence. But I'll interruption it all ^^".

"Know that sincerity in addition to truth tin connect in addition to motility hearts.. in addition to also manipulate it. Now, I volition inquire the globe my get-go question. Star Empire's president Shin Joo Hak, who I actually trusted in addition to loved.... Is your conscience clear?"

"I cried in addition to asked you.. CEO Shin Joo Hak... I asked you lot non to cross the line.. You crossed the describe that you lot shouldn't induce got in addition to right away you lot must bargain amongst it. My lid is open. I induce got dealt amongst everything, from pilus loss to depression. Be prepared... President, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. All I wanted was a warm word."

"You ever said, endure a man.. Be a man.. I'll present you lot what it actually way to alive equally a man. I'm non Jesus, but I'm a kid of God, in addition to I'll trust inwards God in addition to start war."

"I fifty-fifty attempted [suicide].. I saw my parents crying tears of blood inwards front end of the solid unit of measurement that I loved. President Shin, yell the same tears. Why? It was in addition to then unfair, in addition to I was getting in addition to then weak in addition to hideous. But I was a human being in addition to then I decided I'd move out earlier I got fifty-fifty to a greater extent than hideous."


"My fans, my parents, the parents of the ix members, in addition to everyone inwards the world. Why create you lot think CEO Shin Joo Hak raised me equally a killer? Now, I'll supply it dorsum to you. Be prepared. Starting tomorrow, I volition endure uploading data. No, I'll explode it. Do you lot recollect when I asked if you lot were laughing at me?"

"I'll allow you lot know how it feels similar for that laughter to plough into horror. You called us your children, right? Your sons? Now, allow me inquire you lot the get-go question. All the coin that those ix sons made haemorrhage in addition to crying... Where did it all go? Reply amongst your manus on your heart."

"I'll complete hither for today.. You said that you lot were the company's possessor in addition to CEO, in addition to yelled at me to honour you, right? I'll honour you... I grit my teeth today equally good in addition to I'll stand upward back. Have a overnice day.. CEO.. Why did you lot create this? I asked... I asked you lot to delight stop."

"Ah, in addition to I forgot something. If you lot threaten or examine to purchase out the balance of the 8 ZE:A members, I volition create the same dorsum to you. I'm prepared to interruption that equally good in addition to then stop, president. I'm non going to deport it whatever longer."

"Those kids... ZE:A.. They're my children. I'm an exclusively kid in addition to when I was lonely, they became similar brothers to me.. Don't touching on them.. They're mine. Don't accept anything away from me anymore. I'll move a killer to protect my members in addition to our fans.. God, delight assist me in addition to nous to my prayers."

"From right away on, I volition struggle to protect my people. Lord.. Please forgive me for having bad thoughts in addition to acting badly for a bit.. As much equally I believe inwards you, believe inwards me.. I volition function to clear the blame of the singers who are beingness unfairly blamed. Amen.."

(AKP)


=====


- The society has no solution... I tin come across how much he held back...

- Woah I think something large volition happen...

- His words are all over the place, I think he's in addition to then enraged ㅠㅠ

- What's scary is that the tweets were posted a piece agone but I don't come across a unmarried article... Is the CEO threatening, are they paid, or are they but non interested?

- The tweets are all deleted except the get-go ii ones

- I think he way that ZE:A worked in addition to then difficult in addition to yet they weren't paid properly...


-


Update: Nate Article

1. [+289, -2] Star Empire has a lot of scandals

2. [+284, -5] Woah... Reading this, I tin experience how he held dorsum for years... Star Empire ever had scandals

3. [+242, -4] I cheer for you. I don't know the details but it looks similar they've had some problems. Find strength. I hope you lot move along the members

4. [+54, -1] You'll endure inwards large problem if you lot struggle them wrong... Star Empire was formed past times a gang, struggle them properly

5. [+49, -0] What I'm worried is that at that topographic point are in addition to then many rumors of the CEO beingness inwards a gang. I wonder if those kids would nonetheless endure able to remain inwards the amusement manufacture afterwards doing this. The world volition forget them easily if they're non seen anymore... Siwan in addition to Hyungsik await in addition to then innocent, I wonder how they tin bargain amongst this fight... And they powerfulness endure quietly buried past times powerful ones... Nine Muses was such a waste, also ㅠㅠ

6. [+41, -0] He's giving upward everything to struggle them straightly. Find strength...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel