Update Never-Ending Comparisons Of Sm & Yg



Pann: As someone who's a fan of both SM together with YG



=


1. [+110, -21] I'm an SM stan merely sometimes, YG debuts striking ones together with I stan them ㅋㅋ The ones similar GD, Taeyang, Taehyun, Mino, Bobby together with Junhoe ㅋㅋ

2. [+91, -0] People bring the same eyes. SM together with YG are likewise dissimilar together with then they teach compared a lot together with their charms stand upward out more. Some people don't empathise liking both SM together with YG merely isn't it normal to similar both Korean nutrient together with Western food? The fun aspect of dissimilar things... My favorite artists are inwards both SM together with YG

3. [+66, -0] Same hither ㅋㅋ I'm non a vip merely I used to similar YG's music together with didn't actually similar SM merely nowadays, I brain to SM to a greater extent than often. I similar f(x) together with then much ㅠㅠ SM has the best Japanese songs ㅋㅋ I intend they're ameliorate than Korean tracks. I desire them to live on released inwards Korean version

4. [+61, -122] But YG has the musicality

5. [+50, -59] Honestly YG tin never musical rhythm out SM inwards price of idols ㅋㅋ They never did inwards history

6. [+45, -23] Yang Hyun Suk has grudge on Lee Soo Man. Their teasers were patently similar. Why is Hyun Suk copying what SM did before? Like the Japanese together with Chinese advancements. There was a YG teaser for Chinese advancement together with it was totally SM's manner ㅋㅋ And how they re-create the goods together with etc. YG is #1 when it comes to copying together with yet people intend YG is something great

7. [+44, -6] I don't empathise why SM's icon is "pretty artists who can't sing." SM has a lot of talented artists similar SHINee together with TVXQ. They also trip the lite fantastic well

8. [+40, -0] I experienced a novel globe when TVXQ debuted. Handsome boys who looked daebak did harmony equally they sang live... And when Bigbang debuted, I saw a novel charm I didn't detect inwards TVXQ... TVXQ was generally liked yesteryear girls, together with Bigbang was liked yesteryear my blood brother together with my guy friends. I i time again praised SM when SHINee debuted... Pretty idols sang alive perfectly spell dancing hard. I shouted daebak. When GD, Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung, together with TOP released their solos, I was amazed at how whatever of them didn't lack equally a member. I was i time again awed at SM when SNSD sang alive spell dancing, together with was amazed at 2NE1's phase presence easily beating man child groups... I was confused amongst f(x) because their concept was novel merely their unique music was cool. EXO is also a skillful catch merely I'm non certain yet. We even together with then bring to run into more. The same goes to Winner. Empty hitting daebak merely I'm non certain if this is the music they're gonna pursue. Both companies are competing amongst dissimilar styles, which is skillful for the consumers

9. [+36, -1] YG for rappers together with SM for vocals

10. [+30, -2] Ah merely I'm non together with then sure. It's personal preferences merely Earth seems to prefer YG, excluding the fans... I don't empathise why SM's icon turned out similar this ㅠㅠ

11. [+26, -0] YG's work is their media-play together with SM's work is Yoo Young Jin's lyrics. Someone halt them.

12. [+24, -0] But SM teach together with then much hate... YG gets approved for their talent together with hip-hop merely SM is alone known for the visuals... It's their image



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel