Update Jessica Emailed The Journalists?



Instiz: Jessica emailed the journalists as well as claimed that she was unfairly kicked out



Broadcasted news


"Jessica emailed the journalists as well as claimed that she was unfairly kicked out"



Jessica's e-mail - 

"Hello, this is Jessica. In early on September, which was entirely a calendar month later on the launching, the members all of a abrupt changed their controversy as well as held a meeting. After that, without valid reasons, they demanded me to quit my work concern or teach out SNSD."



"I worked amongst my members as well as my companionship for to a greater extent than than xv years. They demanded me to teach out SNSD because I'm running a business. I was really hurt."



"Evidence of internal conflicts inward a 7-year daughter group"


=====


- If what she said is true, as well as hence she did the correct thing. But nosotros don't know all the same so...

- Internal conflicts??? I don't know anymore...

- Sooyeon-ah, delight quit your work concern as well as come upward dorsum to us...

- Hm... It's non a press conference or anything. I don't mean value it's correct to personally say journalists similar that

- Can the other members utter almost this... I'm frustrated



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel