Update Fanboys Of Infinite



Pann: Another fanboy of Infinite


Oh Hyun Min, a Kaist pupil who appeared on The Genius 3



"I downloaded an Infinite subject on my telephone too an Infinite moving-picture present pops up! It looks cool too good!"



"They (Infinite) are dominating my telephone ㅋ"




"I'm this form of a person. I jjang similar Infinite ㅋㅋ"




"Like similar hah"




Interview: 

"Honestly, every moment I was form for flavor 3, I was anticipating to run into Sunggyu-ssi. I mentioned it a lot only the staff edited out everything too thus my thoughts didn't air"

"I genuinely similar Infinite too thus I hear to their music a lot too I lookout adult man them on the broadcast"





(article of Yoon Sang & Sunggyu's duet) 
"I'm a successful stan, hah. I'm gonna cheer for them again"


=


1. [+114, -1] No fanboy tin surpass this person

 a Kaist pupil who appeared on The Genius  Update Fanboys of Infinite


2. [+95, -0] Brazilian fanboy singing the intro of Last Romeo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 a Kaist pupil who appeared on The Genius  Update Fanboys of Infinite


3. [+93, -0] He mentioned Infinite on the broadcast a lot only they all got edited out... Because he praised them also much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+36, -0] Infinite genuinely has a lot of fanboys ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+33, -0] Don't joke too telephone telephone them gay. Btw it reminds me of an Infinite fansite admin who went to serve inwards the military machine ㅋㅋㅋ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel