Update The English Inquiry That Got The Virtually Incorrect Answers At Academy Entrance Exams Inwards Korea



Instiz: The English linguistic communication inquiry that got the close incorrect answers at 2014 academy entrance exams (a literature inquiry from Harvard)



The question:



Korean translations past times EBS:


"I looked upward for the 35th unusual linguistic communication inquiry because it was controversial. The marker of difficulty is absurd. They only took a chunk from a really long literature written past times Harvey C. Mansfield who is a scientific discipline professor at Harvard."


=====


- I don't fifty-fifty desire to read the Korean translations

- Yeah I got this wrong

- ㅋㅋㅋ What the hell is that... Do they telephone telephone this a question...

- I got this right but I don't know how I got it right. I don't fifty-fifty sympathise the Korean translations, how would I fifty-fifty sympathise it inwards English? How tin average high schoolhouse students produce the question? 

- Woah this was then controversial final twelvemonth ㅋㅋㅋ So it was from Harvard

- I desire to throw upward afterwards reading the translations

- I don't sympathise why they seat this inwards the academy entrace bear witness ㅋㅋㅋ Why a literature past times a scientific discipline professor at Harvard?



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel