Update Baekhyun's Rude Gesture When Calling The Members?



Pann: The gesture Baekhyun does when calling the members






=


1. [+79, -27] He yet hasn't fixed his iljin habit

2. [+68, -11] When I was a fan of him, I idea it was sexy ㅋㅋ But it yet doesn't expect pleasant. It's similar he's calling his dog...

3. [+50, -12] Is he calling a domestic dog ㅋㅋ

4. [+23, -0] Honestly, I'd move annoyed if my friend does that gesture to me

5. [+20, -5] Iljin gesture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+19, -3] Does he intend the members are dogs? I don't fifty-fifty telephone band my domestic dog similar that

7. [+18, -1] When he was a rookie as well as earlier his by was revealed, I idea the gesture was sexy. Looking at it now, it looks then arrogant. Are the members his dogs or what? He tin only telephone band their names. Why does he accept to create that finger gesture?



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel