Update [Unpretty Rapstar] Criticisms On Jimin



Pann: Jimin says she didn't desire to live on prejudiced every bit an idol as well as even as well as therefore she's getting the near benefits every bit an idol




1. [+397 -121] I'm gonna tell this because guys powerfulness telephone telephone us jealous as well as stuff. Imagine an EXO rapper appearing on the present as well as people say, "he's meliorate than Iron at rapping" piece getting all the benefits every bit an idol. Do you lot intend it's understandable?

2. [+386, -66] In an interview, she said she wanted to larn away from the stereotype of an idol. But inwards her lyrics, she mentions CF, nugu, pretty girl, winning #1 ㅋㅋㅋ Can she cease alongside her pride of winning #1? And people didn't know who Jimin was until she appeared on Unpretty Rapstar, who is she to live on calling mortal a nugu?

3. [+340, -56] As the episodes progress, they're giving to a greater extent than benefits to Jimin as well as therefore I stopped watching the show. I'm non interested inwards hip-hop but I started watching it because of Jimin. At get-go she cried as well as said she didn't desire to live on prejudiced every bit an idol. But she's making herself a hypocrite... The judges are all male. Yoon Mirae should only live on the judge, a adult woman has to guess women. What is this??? I empathise Jessi

-

Pann 2

1. [+183, -18] Honestly, all Jimin has is AOA ㅋㅋ

2. [+178, -14] I loathe how she e'er mentions beingness an idol inwards her lyrics

3. [+156, -11] Can she cease alongside the lyrics "I achieved this fifty-fifty though I'm an idol"

4. [+49, -1] I felt as well as therefore swell when Cheetah imitated Jimin's vocalisation as well as saying, "you're actually similar a barbie doll but you lot can't popular off Bobby" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cheetah all-killed it alongside her lyrics as well as rapping

5. [+40, -3] I'm distressing Jimin, I had no thought who you lot were ㅋㅋ I didn't fifty-fifty know the existence of AOA ㅠㅠ I laughed as well as therefore difficult when you lot called Cheetah a nugu ㅋㅋ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel