Update Concern Human Relationship Of Getting Shape Yesteryear Sm



Pann: I got cast yesteryear SM on a street (picture of a cite card)


I'm an ordinary woman someone high schoolhouse student. I similar singing as well as therefore I won a lot of awards at singing competitions. Objectively, I'm non extremely talented but I'm dandy at it. When my schoolhouse goes on trips, I perform every bit my class's representative. I'm maxim that I similar singing as well as dancing inward front end of people.

I honestly wanted to cash inward one's chips a vocalizer as well as therefore I told my parents almost it. My mom cried as well as asked me why I had to select this path. I felt as well as therefore sad as well as therefore I gave upwards my dream as well as decided to cash inward one's chips a policewoman. But I kept singing as well as dancing every bit a hobby.

There's a pupil community pump close my school. There are clubs of band, dance, basketball game as well as etc. There's every bit good a karaoke machine. I cash inward one's chips at that spot sometimes to exercise singing. Yesterday, I went at that spot afterward schoolhouse alongside unnies inward trip the low-cal fantastic toe monastic enjoin to exercise singing. When I was done, someone approached me as well as told me to audition at their company.

Honestly, I got a several cite cards earlier but they were all unknown or academies as well as therefore I rejected all of them. So this time, I every bit good said sad as well as was gonna leave, but the someone set their cite carte du jour inward my hand. I looked as well as saw it was SM... I was as well as therefore confused... SM is similar a dream fellowship of trainees... I wished it was a fraud as well as therefore I called them but it seems real... I actually can't decide... I desire to audition but I experience sad for my parents...





=


1. [+181, -2] You should cash inward one's chips for it, life depends on the timing ㅠㅠ You solely alive once, essay it. Even if you lot don't larn it, it'll nonetheless hold upwards a proficient experience. Hwaiting!!

2. [+148, -1] It's non similar you're confirmed to hold upwards a trainee. I mean value it's OK to audition! You must hold upwards real talented to hold upwards cast similar that. You should essay to audition

3. [+105, -106] I mean value it's SM C&C, non SM Town. Infinite as well as Lovelyz are nether it! Try auditioning

4. [+62, -0] It's non similar you're a trainee correct away. They're merely scream for you lot to audition. SHINee Jonghyun was every bit good cast when he was performing inward a band. He auditioned for half dozen months to regard SM. I mean value it's OK to audition. The time to come of C&C is honestly non improve than SM Town because it's business office instrumentalist as well as comedian-based. SM tries to promote C&C actors but they're non successful. It's non incorrect to nation Infinite as well as Lovelyz are nether it because Woollim as well as C&C are labels. The someone who gave you lot the cite carte du jour powerfulness hold upwards from Woollim. Lovelyz is a rookie grouping but they're getting proficient attending as well as SM promotes C&C singers as well as therefore it's nonetheless much improve than small-scale companies. Good luck

5. [+48, -0] That cite carte du jour is SM Town ㅋㅋ I got the same cite carte du jour as well as I idea it was C&C but it turned out to hold upwards SM Town!

6. [+46, -1] Changmin hyung became a TVXQ fellow member afterward playing badminton



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel