Update Sunggyu As Well As Suho Getting Along



Pann: Sunggyu in addition to Suho recently




=


1. [+134, -5] I saw them awkwardly bowing to each other on 4 Things Show. I'm happy to come across them getting unopen at ane time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Joonmyun is my EXO bias

2. [+133, -3] They're both such practiced leaders... It's practiced that they're unopen now

3. [+92, -14] I'm non a fan but Sunggyu looks then cute inwards the 4th painting exhibit ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+40, -0] They used to travel this awkward final year. Happy to come across that they're unopen at ane time ㅋㅋ I personally uncovering Suho actually likable because he's got looks in addition to personalities. I heard that he's too a practiced leader. They're both like inwards many ways ㅋㅋ I actually desire them to travel close



5. [+35, -0] Sunggyu was going to sue his companionship later going to Bharat ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I promise Suho doesn't re-create him because he's sort ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 


6. [+34, -0] Sunggyu too has practiced reactions. Please stance him positively, EXO-L ㅋㅋ
 


7. [+34, -0] Of course, people hang out amongst like people. Sunggyu in addition to Suho are known for their practiced personalities. I promise they conk along remaining close

8. [+27, -0] Real EXO-Ls don't telephone telephone Sunggyu ugly. Don't travel mad, they're apparently non fans. They're both charming, who's ugly?

9. [+24, -0] Suho in addition to Sunggyu are rattling fine

10. [+23, -1] I'm an EXO-L in addition to I dearest Sunggyu ㅠㅠㅠ He's then charming. I'm then happy that he's but about Suho



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel