Update Lovelyz's Choreography Format



Pann: Female idols that convey a daebak choreography format









=


1. [+119, -23] Nine Muses' Drama is amazing, too. Watch the practise video

2. [+98, -28] They're similar a woman individual version of Infinite. I'm a daughter but I honour their trip the calorie-free fantastic toe cool

3. [+95, -20] Chaser for me... I similar Sungjong's part

4. [+74, -48] If you lot honour this choreo perfect, thence simply how practiced is SNSD Into The New World? Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 wall?

5. [+49, -14] SNSD The Boys has the best choreography format ㅋㅋ Also I Got Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Boy

6. [+37, -15] SNSD has the best choreo formats. I saw a postal service of SNSD's choreo formats together with they looked amazing

7. [+34, -10] I idea it'd endure nearly SNSD

8. [+26, -4] I came hither expecting SNSD but I approximate Lovelyz is also ascension choreo-dols


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel