Update Hani Says She Won't Renew Her Contract To Expire A Psychological Counselor



Pann: EXID Hani says she'll last a vocalizer alone until her contract expires



MHJ: "How long create yous desire to promote inwards EXID?"

 

Hani: "When my contract expires, I desire to bring about other job."

 

MHJ: "Even though yous nevertheless haven't negotiated amongst your company? What's the reason?"

 

Hani: "There's a champaign I desire to report as well as work. My dream is to larn a psychological counselor."

 

MHJ: "You're thinking this because you've had a lot of difficult time."

 

Hani: "Since I was young, I had to compete amongst others. I was seat inwards a same dorm amongst my members, as well as was told to alive similar a family. But I nevertheless had to compete amongst my swain members."



MHJ: "I likewise lived the same agency since I was eighteen..."

 

(Hani cries)

 

MHJ: "Now that you've talked nigh it, I promise yous experience better."

 

(She's been taking cyber academy courses to tiddler inwards psychology. Since Every Night promotions, Hani had already said she volition non renew her contract to larn a psychological counselor for trainees.)


=


1. [+254, -15] EXID didn't create good then she was preparing to larn a psychological counselor after her contract expires. But she of a abrupt got pop amongst a fancam. She's sure happy simply I'm certain she's likewise confused. She should operate difficult inwards EXID as well as mean value nigh a psychological counselor later. She could renew her contract as well as at that spot are a lot of other options

2. [+171, -540] Then why did she larn a singer?

3. [+160, -28] Hani is actually pretty as well as is a natural beauty. She's likewise expert at studying... Why did she bring to larn a singer? She should've pursued her studies as well as last happy. It's unfortunate

4. [+64, -0] I mean value she decided to larn a psychological counselor after struggling to debut every bit an idol

5. [+42, -5] Must last difficult for her... She'd experience pressured for her abrupt popularity

6. [+37, -3] Hul... I mean value the fans would nevertheless desire to encounter her, though



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel