Update [Abnormal Peak Ep.39] Discusses Novel Schoolhouse Term + Invitee Kim Too Hence Yeon


Ep.35 is beingness subbed past times a novel subber- southsubs.weebly.com
-

Article: [Video] 'Aegyo explodes ' G12 lose their minds at Kim So Yeon 'sea of tears'

Source: JTBC via Naver

1. [+4985, -84] Kim So Yeon is together with then cute ㅋㅋ I'm a daughter but I likewise lost my require heed when she said, "hurry to the topic!" ㅋㅋ

2. [+4914, -59] Kim So Yeon is pretty together with likewise kind, which makes her to a greater extent than likable

3. [+3483, -66] As a woman, I detect her together with then beautiful

4. [+3344, -63] Ah... together with then pretty. I'm a daughter but I detect myself grin at this unnie ㅋㅋ This unnie together with Choi Jiwoo unnie are pretty, lovely, together with sort ㅠㅠ

5. [+3179, -111] She looks together with then young... Please invite to a greater extent than woman individual guests <3

-




Article: [Yesterday's TV] 'Abnormal Summit' Kim So Yeon makes G12 autumn inwards dear equally an aegyo king

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1035, -12] I'm a adult woman but her charms are together with then daebak. Well-mannered, kind, shy, but does everything. Charming lady

2. [+819, -7] It was together with then funny how every ane of them was trying to speak to her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+718, -7] Kim So Yeon is practiced at acting amongst practiced personalities... This unnie doesn't lack anything

-

Source: Nate

1. [+218, -8] Woah Kim So Yeon. I'm a adult woman but I detect her lovely. That's non beingness a fox, it's only the agency she is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute

2. [+174, -5] Kim So Yeon doesn't convey whatsoever scandals or controversies. She worked together with then difficult on Real Men despite her poor trunk weather ㅠㅠ It was cool together with cute. Her acting together with personalities are practiced enough. I promise this unnie volition do fifty-fifty better

3. [+120, -5] "I'm glad I came to Korea" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny

-




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Takuya vs Blair has a contest of 4Minute's 'Crazy'... 'go away, Hyuna'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+833, -20] Both are together with then cute together with lovely ㅠㅠ <3 Abnormal Summit is together with then funny! Hope it lasts long

2. [+701, -12] They're together with then cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The fart pad though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+604, -19] Blair is together with then cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-


m a daughter but I likewise lost my require heed when she said Update [Abnormal Summit Ep.39] Discusses novel schoolhouse term + invitee Kim So Yeon

Article: [Yesterday's TV] 'Abnormal Summit' The argue why Jun Hyun Moo's confession of beingness an outsider was sympathetic

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+585, -20] I experience similar our province is all virtually caring how others encounter us

2. [+427, -14] I don't experience anything when I swallow lonely but the worst affair is when I encounter someone that I'm non actually unopen to... It's awkward to nation hullo together with it's incorrect to ignore them

3. [+357, -12] I realized that Jun Hyun Moo's hard-work is how he got hither today... He chose to live an exterior at the historic menses where hanging out amongst friends is better... amazing! I promise he does good ^^ Hwaiting!


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel