Update Cube Trainee Who Nearly Debuted Inwards Clc



Pann: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 fellow member who almost debuted inward CLC


Cube trainee Go Seohyun



=


1. [+69, -7] These days, I can't say who is who. When I was inward simple school, I would plow on TV in addition to run across Bigbang, Kara, SNSD, SuJu, in addition to TVXQ on music broadcast. B2ST was a fresh rookie group... But now, rookie groups appear in addition to disappear also fast in addition to they're also many of them. It's easier non to attention almost them. The solely rookie groups I've heard are Winner, iKON, 2Eyes, Sonamoo, in addition to media-playing Lovelyz. The manufacture is completely packed. This daughter looks pretty, though

2. [+48, -5] I don't know who CLC is in addition to thus I idea it was 2NE1 CL

3. [+9, -1] This unnie went to my schoolhouse in addition to she transferred to Seoul Performing Arts High School inward degree 11... She's in addition to thus pretty. Her trunk is no joke. I idea she was gonna debut this time

4. [+6, -1] CLC has the best vocal out of all rookie groups. I'm a fan of a virile someone idol simply I'm replaying their song

5. [+6, -9] This is media-play. Don't last fooled. It's trying to brainwash us that the grouping is popular



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel