Update Sure As Shooting Idols Did Non Popular Off Shape From 'Real Men 2' Because They Refused To Shave Their Head



Instiz: 'Real Men 2' Idols weren't permit to bring together the present because they refused to shave their head... The staff's 'risky decision'



On Real Men 2, the casts had to shave their caput to bring together the show.

Kangin: "Shaving caput is no large deal"
Im Won Hee: "I was originally planning to shave my caput anyways"
Blurred idols: "We're idols, in addition to nosotros alive yesteryear the popularity... I don't desire to shave my head"

The idols, therefore, were rejected from the show


=


- Why create the pretend similar this is existent regular army ㅋㅋ The present is really far from the reality of the military

- What they're proverb is non also wrong... Image is of import for idols

- They're blurred only I tin post away clearly tell who they are ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Someone is really tanned inward the moment picture, I run across who he is
-- VIXX ㅋㅋ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel