Update Sunk Send Of Lumin



Pann: Who honestly misses LuMin?





1. [+164, -4] These guys as well as Tao as well as Sehun were said to endure "friendship over borders"... They took attention of each other as well as I was happy to run into Minseok taking attention of Luhan inwards Korea as well as Luhan taking attention of Minseok inwards China. I wonder how much of your behaviour were lies, Luhan. You called yourself a truthful human being inwards Korea but the agency y'all acted is non a truthful man, it's a loser. Betraying your friends, your team, as well as your fans for money. You should've simply left amongst Wu Yifan. You used to endure my bias but you're disgusting now. I promise y'all never piece of occupation into EXO on Chinese broadcast or anywhere else

2. [+141, -7] It makes me mad... Luhan liked Xiumin as well as thus much as well as took attention of him but left for money. Why exercise y'all fille him when he betrayed Xiumin? He chose coin over Xiumin

3. [+110, -12] Don't y'all dare tell this y'all fucker

4. [+50, -1] This distich is a novel trend

 These guys as well as Tao as well as Sehun were said to endure  Update Sunk transportation of LuMin


5. [+30, -2] I used to transportation LuMin hard... I'm non mad at the fact that their chemical scientific discipline is over but I'm mad that he betrayed his friends. And that Rainy Spell ㅋㅋ I'm certain a lot of EXO-Ls can't run into Rainy Spell later Kris as well as Luhan's betrayals ㅋㅋ Fuck

6. [+24, -3] Everybody near the fuck up. WuLu is real. How dare y'all pose Minseok as well as Luhan together? Traitors should appointment each other. Wu ♥ Lu


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel