Update The Sort You Lot Desire For Unpretty Rapstar 2



Pann: Unpretty Rapstar two is confirmed!! [Who create you lot desire to hold upward on it?]





1. [+172, -26] EXID LE!!! I similar her too then much

2. [+136, -13] Ji Yoo Min from K-Pop Star

3. [+132, -3] I desire a rapper who quietly does their draw similar Cheetah

 I desire a rapper who quietly does their draw similar Cheetah Update The shape you lot desire for Unpretty Rapstar 2


4. [+83, -1] Don't shape San eastward for the MC

5. [+71, -35] I'm fine amongst anyone only non idols ㅋㅋ I don't desire them to hold upward a crybaby or shows off their condition similar AOA Jimin

6. [+62, -19] I don't desire someone similar Jimin

7. [+49, -0] There needs to hold upward a tearing shape too a bad shape for the demo to hold upward funny ㅋㅋ

8. [+47, -9] LE. Isn't LE a give woman someone idol rapper?

9. [+26, -5] I desire to lookout Idol Rapstar amongst idols similar Minho, Yunho, Doojoon, too Taecyeon ㅋㅋ To meet the close idiotic ones ㅋㅋ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel