Update Merits Of Iphone?


Pann: Why are iPhones liked in addition to then much?

1. [+134, -9] Pretty pattern amongst high photograph quality. That's it ㅋㅋ

2. [+134, -60] iPhone users actually await downwardly on Android. I've used both including iPhone 6. I'm right away using Optimus G4. iPhone is difficult to portion files on the estimator in addition to then if y'all create something wrong, your entire contacts, photos, in addition to information volition hold out gone ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The battery dies soon, too. I didn't similar it. I'm for LG piece others struggle over Samsung or Apple.

3. [+116, -82] Am I the exclusively i who likes iPhone ㅠㅠ It's fast in addition to there's no lag. Except that the weep upwardly doesn't convey a dorsum button, it's much meliorate than Android.

4. [+58, -6] Don't know because I haven't used it

5. [+58, -0] Milky Way has meliorate photograph quality. But people mean value iPhone has meliorate character because of its out-focusing in addition to pretty filters.

6. [+42, -17] I've used an iPhone in addition to switched to Galaxy. Milky Way weep upwardly charges slower in addition to the battery dies faster... iPhone is difficult to job but it functions better.

7. [+42, -0] Some people accommodate iPhone in addition to unopen to people accommodate Android. Those that purchase iPhone for its pattern cease upwardly switching to Android afterwards a few years I've been an iPhone user for five years.

8. [+42, -2] I haven't used an iPhone. In Korea, using Android is better

9. [+39, -17] You're out of your heed if y'all country iPhone > Milky Way for the specs. iPhone doesn't convey whatever meliorate spec, including CPU memory, camera, battery, speed, in addition to etc. People purchase it only because it's a unusual phone.

10. [+38, -0] I never envy iPhone's photographic telly camera or the apps but I envy the cases in addition to then much... Galaxy, too... I've never used an iPhone or a Milky Way in addition to exclusively used Vega, in addition to I actually desire the cases.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel