Update Line-Up For Nepal Episode On 'My Friend's Home'



Article: [Exclusive] James Hooper turns out to last a hidden fellow member of 'My Friend's Home'... Departures to Nepal today (30th)

Source: Star News via Nate

James, Yoo Se Yoon, Alberto, Zhang Yuan, Sujan, Daniel, together with Mark Tetto are going to last on the Nepal episode

1. [+171, -4] Oh Daniel! I was distressing because he was never on the show. I'm together with then happy

2. [+125, -2] Have a prophylactic trip :) Hope it's a proficient one!

3. [+81, -23] Why Mark??

4. [+43, -21] Can Zhang Yuan move out the show? He ever makes Tyler to all the operate merely because "he's the maknae". He causes disturbances together with his show-off mental attitude is together with then annoying. He's turning to a greater extent than dislikable

5. [+36, -1] Why are Tyler together with Guillaume non going? ㅜㅜ I know they convey their ain reasons but it's sad. I promise they bring together on the adjacent trip

6. [+35, -1] I wishing Tyler together with Guillaume were besides going ㅜㅜ

7. [+32, -1] 'My Friend's Home' requires the members to last overseas for days. So instead of having permanent members, they're using available members. Changing the members is besides refreshing together with fun

8. [+28, -2] Guillaume? ㅜㅜ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel