Update Leo In Addition To Kai's Hot Bodies



Pann: Top two hottest bodies of idols, Leo as well as Kai





=


1. [+265, -10] Leo's amazing ㅋㅋ I similar both. Leo makes me become "wow!!" whereas Kai makes me accept dingy thoughts

2. [+225, -13] This is a photograph of Kai. I didn't know he had such long legs... Leo is too jjang. Game's over if you lot commencement noticing Leo

 whereas Kai makes me accept dingy thoughts Update Leo as well as Kai's hot bodies


3. [+129, -6] I can't pick, they're both amazing

4. [+66, -0] I'm non a fan merely allow me tell this. Kai has a skinny trunk as well as thus he's similar a professional person dancer. Leo's trunk looks similar it was built through exercise. Fuck, I envy both ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+55, -3] Jung Taek Woon makes me sick ㅠㅠ

 whereas Kai makes me accept dingy thoughts Update Leo as well as Kai's hot bodies


6. [+52, -2] I was surprised alongside this moving-picture exhibit ㅠㅠ

 whereas Kai makes me accept dingy thoughts Update Leo as well as Kai's hot bodies


7. [+47, -0] I didn't notice Leo earlier merely his pictures brand me realize... He's as well as thus tall alongside cracking proportions. Jongin doesn't lose, though ㅎㅎ I similar both

 whereas Kai makes me accept dingy thoughts Update Leo as well as Kai's hot bodies


8. [+47, -1] I'm non-fan merely I discovery Leo's trunk amazing

9. [+45, -0] Kai looks skillful inwards whatever clothing because his slim check looks good. Leo's trunk is muscular as well as it makes my midpoint flutter ㅋㅋ Sexy

10. [+44, -6] I similar both merely I've been LeShinSet...

 whereas Kai makes me accept dingy thoughts Update Leo as well as Kai's hot bodies



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel