Update Legendary Sayings Of Idols



Pann: Legendary sayings of idols


Bigbang Taeyang - "Even if it's non Bigbang's music, I promise you lot guys hear as well as relish all kinds of music inwards the world. That's why I stand upwardly as well as sing on the stage."

SHINee Taemin - "I experience thankful for the present, as well as I'm happier today than yesterday."

Bigbang G-Dragon - "If you lot run difficult but withal fail, you lot bring to know how to acquire over it. Nothing is stupider than regrets."

B1A4 Jinyoung - "Do you lot know how lamentable I am because all I tin sack tell is 'thank you'?"

Bigbang Daesung - "Miracle volition hap if you lot comprehend hopes"

Infinite Dongwoo - "Have you lot felt threatened during your ii years inwards a group? We never felt threatened. All nosotros had were chances as well as hopes."

B2ST Junhyung - "Hatred is harmful for your body"

2AM Seulong - "You bring to run happily. You bring to practice it without fifty-fifty realizing the time."

Infinite Woohyun - "It's non going to hold upwardly a happy-ending. It's going to hold upwardly a never-ending, I dearest you lot Inspirits."

Block B Zico - "You bring a blessed life if your days are packed as well as you lot bring no fourth dimension to breathe due to busy schedule"

Block B Zico - "You don't built trust past times your lips"

Super Junior Eunhyuk - "What's scarier than antis is people you lot dearest choosing to exit you"

SHINee Key - "You'll bring no regrets if you lot practice it on the correct timing"

Super Junior Sungmin - "I promise my people e'er win"

Super Junior Kangin - "I didn't start fighting only to hold upwardly #2"

2AM Jinwoon - "There's no answer"

Super Junior Heechul - "Flowers can't alive without beautiful bloom leaves"

Wonder Girls Sunye - "I've waited xix years to come across you lot guys"

Bigbang TOP - "I'll run difficult non to hold upwardly a fading star"

B2ST Yoseob - "The argue why I chose to sing is non because I wasn't adept at studying, it's because I'm confident alongside singing. Look for your talent as well as direct the path you're confident with. That's the correct thing."

B1A4 Sandeul - "Bana for Sandeul? Someone who makes my marrow flutter no affair how many times I come across them"

ZE:A Heechul - "It's difficult inwards the beginning, but only start thinking it's happy."

ZE:A Siwan - "Because it's my first, because I don't know, I bring the correct to hold upwardly ignorant. I only bring to larn it."

SNSD Taeyeon - "I alive because it's difficult to live. Funny, huh? Find strength."

Infinite Sungyeol - "Thank you lot for your love. It's my plow to learn."

Infinite Woohyun - "I bring zilch if I collapse here. I bring to facial expression upwardly it as well as win it."

Infinite Sunggyu - "Music is the argue why I live"

Infinite Sunggyu - "Thinking coldly, but warmly inwards your heart"

B1A4 Jinyoung - Q) The 2d you're the nigh thankful for your fans? "Honestly, it's difficult to direct a specific moment. I give thanks as well as dearest them all the time."

Infinite Sunggyu - "How are nosotros as well as fans celebrities? We're a family"

Bigbang TOP - "Facing the fearfulness for your desperate wish, that's bravery"

SNSD Taeyeon - "You don't tell lamentable to your lover"

2AM Jokwon - "Today is a long day. That's why I'm thankful."

Infinite Sunggyu - "Always hold upwardly happy until your marrow turns cold"

Bigbang Seungri - "Bet on your life as well as struggle it. If you lot don't scope up, your dream won't ignore you."

SHINee Jonghyun - "If you lot don't empathize my life inwards a song, hence it's non a song, it's only a vocalization coming out of my throat."

Block B Zico - "If your crutches are shitty, you lot need the courage you lot throw them out as well as walk"

Shinhwa Dongwan - "Shinhwa is non responsible for your lives"

B1A4 Jinyoung - "I'm lamentable because all you lot tin sack practice is standing beside the singers who don't fifty-fifty win #1"

B2ST Dongwoon - "You need to bring the mindset of your debut days. That's the best qualification."

B2ST Kikwang - "There's no improvement if you lot don't try. You're over if there's no improvement."

Super Junior Leeteuk - "Not END, but AND"

B2ST Junhyung - "Some tell they're wound past times us beingness called 'recycled' but I retrieve it way that we're experienced"

Infinite Sunggyu - "Be confident. No i volition trust you lot if you lot don't trust yourself."

Infinite Dongwoo - "There's said to hold upwardly a thread betwixt a somebody as well as a person. The coloring of the thread as well as the thickness of it, I retrieve it depends how you lot deed to the person. If you lot don't cutting the thread, nosotros won't cutting it, either."


=


1. [+170, -46] I don't desire to tell "please e'er dearest me." I'm thankful every bit long every bit the fans would think, "I used to similar SNSD Seohyun" when they're reminded of these moments. It way that I'm a role of their lives. I won't forget this dearest - SNSD Seohyun



2. [+141, -59] I tin sack come across Dongwoo's sort personalities inwards his saying

3. [+135, -47] Chanyeol

 I promise you lot guys hear as well as relish all kinds of music inwards the globe Update Legendary sayings of idols

"Not beingness able to dearest comfortably, beingness nervous alongside your marrow pounding, I know how difficult it is. But us EXO is withal here. We EXO volition run difficult to allow you lot guys dearest happily as well as comfortably. EXO-Ls who trust EXO no affair what happens, as well as everyone, I give thanks you lot honestly. EXO volition run harder. Thank you, dearest you."



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel