Update Jang Geun Suk Makes A Surprise Appearance At Fans' Get-Together



Pann: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 star who made a surprise appearance at fans' get-together








1. [+148, -16] I was at that topographic point ㅋㅋ I idea my oculus would outburst out of my oral cavity ㅋㅋ The managers came afterward in addition to looked for Jang Geun Suk, it was then funny ㅋㅋ

2. [+108, -20] There's a celebrity who truly attends fans' get-together? Jang Geun Suk's fan honey is daebak... I envy the fans

3. [+101, -16] It was daebak

4. [+52, -30] I give-up the ghost that Jang Geun Suk loves his fans merely are the comments written yesteryear ane individual ㅋㅋ Why produce they audio then awkward ㅋㅋ

5. [+29, -25] Here comes media-play from a company... Boring

6. [+29, -2] Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 star appears at fans' get-together ㅋㅋ Did the fans faint? ㅋㅋ

7. [+23, -1] Wow... non a fanmeet, merely fans' get-together? Jang Geun Suk fans must move enjoying their stan life

8. [+22, -1] Hul!! Not a fanmeet, merely fans' get-together? Daeeebak!!!

9. [+21, -2] Of course of report Jang Geun Suk... Is he bare-face? His visual is freaking awesome in addition to he proved himself to move fan babo... I envy his fans

10. [+21, -0] I wishing my bias was too similar him... I'm then jealous

11. [+19, -0] Daebak!!! He was on economic science seat???? Why wasn't I on the same plane ㅋㅋ Amazing, Jang Geun Suk... No affair what others say, you're the best inwards price of fan love

12. [+18, -5] His fellowship is spamming these posts to bury his revenue enhancement scandal ㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel