Update Fandoms You Lot Desire To Conk Closed To



Pann: Is at that spot a fandom you lot desire to instruct closed to?


1. [+182, -27] I'm an Incle as well as I similar EXO-L as well as BBC. Please similar Winner <3 I desire to instruct around BBC because of Mino oppa. I intend Taehyun oppa as well as Seungyoon oppa similar EXO alot then I desire to instruct around EXO-L

2. [+123, -28] (BBC) Army for me! I loved the articulation phase of Block B as well as Bangtan on MAMA as well as the members appear to move close. Armys are kind, too

3. [+115, -6] EXO-L became likable because they're hated then much. Inspirits as well as Infinite are funny. Block B's articulation stages are fun as well as the members are close. Incles are then kind. Baby because I dear BAP's songs, I'm supporting their lawsuit. For Melody, I'm supporting the bath friendship of Sungjae as well as Taehyung

4. [+112, -22] (Apink fan) I similar this post. I honestly desire to instruct around all fandoms. I similar Block B's fandom! Also Daisy because nosotros faught a lot. I know that a lot of Daisys are well-mannered as well as nice. I intend our human relationship got worse because of the rude ones. Let's move close! I know that other fandoms don't similar us because of our Pink-roach icon ㅠㅠ Don't abhor every mo good much because a lot of us are well-mannered

5. [+101, -9] I'm an EXO-L as well as I actually similar BBC as well as Inspirits <3 They were the solely fandoms that defended us when nosotros were getting abhor for no argue ㅠㅠ Thank you lot guys then much




6. [+87, -46] I'm a Baby as well as it's BBC for me. They're cool as well as they're cheering for us because they've been through a similar situation... Thank you

 Is at that spot a fandom you lot desire to instruct around Update Fandoms you lot desire to instruct closed to

"BBC is supporting BAP's lawsuit"


7. [+57, -3] I'm an EXO-L as well as I desire to instruct around the fandoms that desire us, similar Melody, Army, Incle, BBC, Inspirit, as well as etc ㅋㅋ I don't bite, come upwards on come upwards on

 Is at that spot a fandom you lot desire to instruct around Update Fandoms you lot desire to instruct closed to


8. [+37, -54] I desire to instruct around every fandom except EXO-L. The fandom I don't desire to instruct around is EXO-L

9. [+35, -3] I dear BBC

 Is at that spot a fandom you lot desire to instruct around Update Fandoms you lot desire to instruct closed to


10. [+32, -1] (Inspirit) EXO-L, Daisy, Pink Panda, Army, Melody, BBC, Inner Circle, B2uty, Angel, Shawol

11. [+28, -2] (Inspirit) EXO-L, move mine



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel