Update Exo's Novel Vocal El Dorado



Pann: EXO's novel vocal El Dorado!!!!



1. [+249, -106] Other fandoms require to terminal downvoting the comments

2. [+216, -40] Let El Dorado survive a daebak



3. [+201, -39] I'm non a fan only El Dorado sounds amazing... I promise it does well

4. [+77, -6] EXO proved their talent for those that bashed EXO's lip-sync together with singing skills. Look how they're singing land dancing a difficult choreo amongst no lip-sync ^^ Other fandoms who said EXO's comeback would flop are shutting upward right away ㅋㅋ Sehun together with Kai are non untalented then delight proceed your oral cavity close ㅋㅋ Let's wishing their comeback would create well! They drib dead a lot of abhor only inwards reality, they're the close pop idols



5. [+75, -6] Promise is fifty-fifty to a greater extent than amazing. Lay, Jongdae, together with Chanyeol made the song... I was fucking crying every bit I was listening

6. [+64, -6] I convey no involvement inwards EXO only it sounds great. I intend it volition surpass Growl



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel