Update Exid Members



Pann: EXID honestly



Hyerin



Solji



Junghwa



LE



Hani




=


1. [+76, -1] Solji's singing is truly good... I was surprised when I listened to MR removed version... LE is also a practiced rapper together with they're all pretty together with practiced singers. I personally liked the song. After listening to it twice, I already yell back the whole song. I listened to the vocal instead of studying today

2. [+60, -2] Junghwa together with Hyerin are both my type ㅠㅠㅋㅋ

3. [+54, -2] Hyerin's smiling is together with then pretty ㅠㅠ

4. [+28, -0] Cute ㅠㅠ

 I was surprised when I listened to MR removed version Update EXID members


5. [+25, -0] Solji is pretty ㅠㅠ

6. [+19, -0] But Junghwa needs to operate on her singing

7. [+17, -2] At first, I constitute Hani the prettiest only she's together with then tomboyish together with unfeminine together with then I similar Junghwa to a greater extent than directly ㅋㅋ I'm a guy

8. [+14, -1] Don't worry, Hani won't last similar Suzy. She's non innocently pretty similar Suzy, she's pretty every bit a violent character. She's perfectly pretty only she's every bit good unique-looking together with then she's non the type that guys volition larn crazy for. She gets mixed opinions. She'll last pop similar Hara inwards the by only she'll never last a come about idol. From what I'm seeing, girls are truly non jealous together with they similar her together with then much, together with then I mean value she'll last similar Krystal



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel