Update Eric Nam Says He Was Inwards Superlative Three At The Audition Of Csi As Well As Glee



Pann: Eric Nam says he was eliminated from the audition of American drama GLEE



Q) You tried acting recently. Was it OK?

A) "I bring limitations inward Korea because of my pronunciation. In America, I kept auditioning for acting. Recently, I got into transcend iii for CSI together with GLEE, only I was eventually eliminated. I did OK inward celluloid auditions together with thence I'm yet waiting for the responses. I'm yet trying amongst positive thoughts."


=


1. [+91, -1] What does Eric Nam lack ㅋㅋ Can sing, host, interview, has amazing education, specs, personalities, mentality, manners, together with people alone give him expert responses ㅋㅋ The people that run across him all praise him, together with is fifty-fifty going to advance to Hollywood amongst his looks together with acting ㅋㅋ His recent vocal did well, too, together with thence he doesn't lack anything

 Eric Nam says he was eliminated from the audition of American drama GLEE Update Eric Nam says he was inward transcend iii at the audition of CSI together with GLEE


2. [+79, -0] Eric Nam is talented inward everything together with thence he's the type that'd last adored past times anyone ㅋㅋ

3. [+64, -0] Interesting ㅋㅋ But I promise he does to a greater extent than promotions inward Korea because his recent vocal did well. He makes me happy when I catch him on TV, he's together with thence charming

4. [+23, -0] Hul, GLEE ㅠㅠ He'd arrange a grapheme of a smart Asian ㅋㅋ

5. [+20, -0] He's together with thence cute together with thence he'll last adored, whether it's Asia or the Westㅋㅋ

6. [+17, -0] Amanda Seyfried asked Eric if he knew he was handsome ㅋㅋ

 Eric Nam says he was eliminated from the audition of American drama GLEE Update Eric Nam says he was inward transcend iii at the audition of CSI together with GLEE



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel