Update [Abnormal Peak Ep.36] Discusses Adultolescence + Invitee Yoon Produce Hyun




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Sung Si Kyung expresses his adultolescence, "I'm sensitive amongst weathers. Drinking soju is the fun for me"

Source: TV Report via Naver

Abnormal Summit ran a voting lawsuit for the handsomest member.

#1) Daniel
#2) Zhang Yuan
#3) Takuya
Last) Jun Hyun Moo

1. [+1605, -36] Seems similar Si Kyung hyung is having a difficult time

2. [+1291, -71] Their skits equally married couples were in addition to thence funny. H5N1 married adult woman similar Jun Hyun Moo would travel actually annoying. Yoon Do Hyun barely got whatever covert fourth dimension ㅋㅋ Abnormal Summit is such a difficult exhibit to larn covert time

3. [+1195, -40] Some people don't similar Sujan on the exhibit because he's non funny, exactly I don't agree. According to Sujan, Nepal is a struggling country. We also shout out for a perspective from a difficult province similar this...

4. [+1026, -92] The soju's are lucky, they larn to come across his love throat

5. [+656, -31] I'm actually curious of the results for the handsomest guy

6. [+336, -4] Tyler looked in addition to thence depressed for approximately reason. He looked honest when he was doing his skit ㅠㅠ I promise Tyler was entirely acting...

7. [+342, -14] I'm a guy in addition to I honor Gerniel real handsome. When he speaks, he's serious amongst form eyes. I consider why everybody likes him

8. [+297, -12] I expected Takuya, Robin, Zhang Yuan, in addition to Julian to travel the exceed ones. I didn't await Daniel to travel #1. I retrieve people voted on their overall auras, non entirely the visuals

-




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Tyler introduces America's marijuana vending machines... 'what's the purpose?'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+975, -56] I idea he smoked weed or something

2. [+917, -41] Marijuana vending machines... There must travel approximately celebrities that are interested

3. [+1033, -228] G-Dragon is on his agency to America to purchase those vending machines

4. [+528, -15] Because it's USA

5. [+526, -16] Marijuana for medical purpose... They're real unlike from us

-




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jun Hyun Moo requests for Ban Ki Moon's guesting on one-year particular 'the topic volition travel the world's peace'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+66, -2] I swear Ban Ki Luna volition never larn on this show

2. [+45, -3] If Ban Ki Luna Secretary General guests on the show, I'll larn rid of IS amongst my ain hands

3. [+19, -0] If he actually guests on the show, I'll travel real meaningful. But he's equally good busy for it. Also, approximately bad people mightiness utilization it for political purposes



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel