Update 5 Movies That Volition Ruin Your Mood



Pann: Five movies that volition ruin your mood



5) Black Swan


4) Eden Lake


3) Funny Games


3) An American Crime


2) Salo 120 Days Sodom



1) Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Serbian Film


=


1. [+78, -0] Human Centipede

2. [+50, -0] The Mist. On a cinema channel, they said The Mist is nearly monsters from unopen to other planet or something in addition to then I watched it. The cinema wasn't also long merely it contained a lot of conflicts, including human psychology in addition to religions. It was really fun merely alongside a shitty ending... And if yous know the important of the mist inwards the film, you'll larn a lot of things... But it sort of ruined my mood because I was fooled past times the director. But it's non similar the painting exhibit is bad, I recommend it

3. [+44, -0] Guys, don't sentinel Salo 120 Days Sodom out of curiosity. The master copy operate was banned because it was also cruel

4. [+36, -0] Dogani for me... I felt in addition to then bad in addition to empathetic...

5. [+35, -0] Missing... The cinema that Choo Ja Hyun starred. I watched it v years agone merely it nonetheless ruins my mood. After watching the movie, I started avoided similar movies in addition to then I don't know whatsoever of the movies listed

6. [+32, -0] Bedeviled... I could alone curse when I watched it. It didn't fifty-fifty accept whatsoever meanings

7. [+30, -4] Orphan made me in addition to then upset

8. [+29, -0] I detect Japanese horror movies uncomfortable fifty-fifty though they're non that scary

9. [+25, -0] Those movies would've turned into comedy if Ahn Jae Hyun starred inwards them



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel