Update Vernon's Potent Mentality On 'Smtm4' + Andup


Andup: "I called him to embarrass him"



Pann: Vernon has rigid mentality

1. [+497, -57] He mightiness endure bad at rapping but he's ameliorate than misogynists

2. [+442, -16] Yes, Andup looked similar he was obsessed amongst Vernon. Vernon did his operate together with didn't attention most the surroundings.

3. [+412, -15] I idea he had practiced personalities when he starting fourth dimension offered to milkshake hands amongst Andup subsequently the competition. He sang "headline headline" at a Brand New concert similar he didn't care. He seems to convey well for yous mentality.

4. [+129, -3] Andup talked every bit if he was gonna crash Vernon but he barely passed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He made me encounter Vernon's practiced personalities ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Amazing mentality

5. [+110, -1] Kimchi men are wretched because they rap, "I'm the strongest, yous guys are a joke" but when they pick out their competitors, they selection the weakest ones. No solution.

6. [+107, -4] On Hello Stranger, Vernon showed his practiced personalities. Like people are saying, Andup was the exclusively 1 who was fussing most it. He was likewise rude. Vernon got a lot of criticisms on Show Me The Money but exclusively his rapping deserves criticisms, non anything else. I don't intend his rapping is that terrible.



7. [+89, -6] Yes, Andup was making a fuss himself

8. [+86, -1] I similar Vernon. At first, I idea he was only a visual fellow member who raps but his rigid mentality together with hard-work impressed me. If I were him, I would've been discouraged together with give up.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel