Update Tao To Comeback Every 2Nd A Solo Inwards China + Unfollows Exo On Weibo


Instiz: Tao lastly leaves EXO... To liberate a solo album inward Communist People's Republic of China on the 23th


- Wow. Really. I actually believed that you lot weren't 1 of them. You shouldn't select said the speech communication at the year-end awards. You're but equally the same equally them.


- I'm an SM stan in addition to I believed him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm in addition to thus mad because his withdrawal volition select to a greater extent than abhor towards Lay


- I idea he was a prissy nipper when he cried on Law of the Jungle for the staff. I mean value it's the work of SM because they're the exclusively society amongst these withdrawals of unusual members

-- There are all the same a lot of loyal unusual members similar Victoria, Zhoumi, Lay in addition to etc. I mean value this happens inward SM ofttimes because they brand their artists the top

- What a backstab... Didn't you lot country you lot were sick or something? What did you lot country when Wu Yifan withdrew? ^^


- I'm scared at how I'm getting used to this. I promise the remaining nine members won't live affected, particularly our Xing


- Haha, official solo comeback... move hard




He unfollowed EXO-K, EXO-M, in addition to Sehun on Weibo
He's all the same next Luhan, Zhoumi, Miss A, Tasty, in addition to etc



Tao in addition to Sehun were well-known best friends

=

Instiz: Tao unfollows EXO in addition to Sehun

- Did he actually select to produce this... Why is he all the same next Luhan ㅋㅋㅋ Bye

- Seriously... Didn't he tell us to human face for him?

- I'm laughing because I'm in addition to thus speechless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel