Update Taemin & Kai



Pann: Kai too Taemin's aura











-

1. [+180, -17] Kim Jongin...

 Having a friend similar that way y'all convey a successful life Update Taemin & Kai


2. [+148, -8] People larn along alongside similar people... They both convey proficient personalities, talents, looks, too everything ㅠㅠ

3. [+131, -3] I dearest Jongin-Taemin delineate of piece of occupation ㅠㅠ Be friends forever!!! I'll stan y'all both... *opens my wallet, uses my credit card, cries

4. [+63, -0] I actually envy that they're rivals only every mo good friends... Having a friend similar that way y'all convey a successful life.. Taemin too Jongin are perfectly successful ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+52, -4] I'm a Shawol. I watched Jongin because he's Taemin's friend too directly my original bias is SHINee too my side bias is EXO. Be best friends forever

6. [+52, -0] I actually dearest Jongin too Taemin. Love them

7. [+44, -0] They larn to a java shop, produce rock, paper, scissors, too the i who loses has to poke cactus

8. [+44, -0] I entered EXO's fandom because Jongin is Taemin's best friend ㅠㅠ My original fandom is Shawol too my side fandom is EXO



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel