Update Clc Seunghee's Pretty Looks



Pann: CLC Oh Seunghee is together with then pretty








=


1. [+84, -78] She's pretty precisely non attractive...

2. [+63, -4] She looks similar Rainbow Jaekyung

3. [+51, -11] She's the leader, nous vocalist, together with she sings well

 Am I the entirely ane who finds her attractive Update CLC Seunghee's pretty looks


4. [+24, -4] Am I the entirely ane who finds her attractive?

 Am I the entirely ane who finds her attractive Update CLC Seunghee's pretty looks


5. [+19, -2] Am I the entirely attracted one? I similar y'all Seunghee ㅠㅠ

6. [+16, -3] I savage for her when I saw pictures of her when she was a trainee ㅠㅠ I was going to stan her whether she had talents or not, precisely she's fifty-fifty the nous vocalist... I became a fan amongst her looks precisely her talents are blocking my exit

 Am I the entirely ane who finds her attractive Update CLC Seunghee's pretty looks


7. [+16, -1] Hul... together with then pretty

8. [+14, -0] She's actually skillful at singing, too



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel